Follow

The East Bay Print Sale is a yearly event occurring in December at 1006 Pardee St., Berkeley CA. It is organized by Max’s Garage Press and showcases the work of local and non-local print artists. Thousands of affordable loose leaf handmade lithographs, etchings, woodcuts, screenprints, and risograph prints.

This is a free event and no reservation is required. 72% of all profits go directly to the participating print artists. The other 28% goes to supporting maxsgaragepress.com

Sign in to participate in the conversation
jorts.horse

Unstoppable shitposting engine.