Twice now, I have been writing a newsletter and accidentally spent fifteen minutes trying to figure out the correct terminology for a weird hat a woman is wearing


@Pixley according to a Sid and Marty Krofft documentary I recently watched the preferred term is "lids"

@robotcarsley @Pixley I know in the Navy the hats are called "covers" (always love the pisscutter but that's the kid in me)

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Unstoppable shitposting engine.